This seller is on ebay as 11 imagine11.I bought a variable voltage ecig battery from them.

I was sent a piece of junk with NO variable Voltage, and it would not charge. Now, a week later, it will not even work at all. I contacted the seller with pictures of the no variable voltage.

Seller claimed that they do not sell this product, and they check every item they send as working first, therefore I am a liar.PayPal refunded, but I got nasty email from the seller calling me a liar.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of e cigarette battery. Vzone Personal Vaporizers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned e cigarette battery in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Vzone Personal Vaporizers.

Had an Experience with Vzone Personal Vaporizers?

Comments

WARNING!!! TRADESY IS INCOMPETENT! DEEMED AUTHENTIC BAG AS FAKE! SUSPENDED ACCOUNT AND KEEP BAG! Tradesy "I sold an authentic Chanel bag on tradesy. It was authenticated by my poupette. I am a reputable seller on ebay. The buyer returned it accusing it being fake. Tradesy..." Read more JUST ANOTHER rip-off by Vzone Personal Vaporizers Vzone Personal Vaporizers "Shayan Mesbahi is a thief who will send out junk E-cigs and keep your money. He took me and a friend of mine. He promises that he will ship that..." Read more EBAY & SOME SELLERS WILL DO ANYTHING TO MAKE MONEY ANYWAY THEY CAN EVEN BY SUPPORTING KNOWN SCAMMERS Ebay "I have filed several complaints against EBAY for the sneaky way they make money & just how "Crooked" they really are. This is another complaint only this one is..." Read more TRADESY SCAMMED ME AND STOLE MY MONEY Tradesy "BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE. A SELLER SOLD ME A WATCH AND WHEN IT ARRIVED IT WAS NOT EVEN THE SAME WATCH, NOR WAS IT AUTHENTIC. I RETURNED IT TO TRADESY AND..." Read more Crossroads Rv - 2013 crossroads elevation Crossroads Rv "Nothing but issues with this unit. 2 Lippert slide out motors on main slide burned up in years 2 and 3 of owning toy hauler. Fuel pump motor for on..." Read more Crossroads Rv - FADED TOP , NOT DIRTY !! Crossroads Rv "My wife and I are in the market for a 20-24ft. Lite travel camper. We found a Crossroads sunset trail 220rb. This met all our needs the camper is a..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more Mattress Firm - Great salesman, lousy mattresses Mattress Firm "Phil Hudson, the manager of the Plymouth, MA Mattress Firm, has been wonderful and solicitously professional, trying his best to get me not only a good deal but a good..." Read more