Vzone Personal Vaporizers - Warning

This seller is on ebay as 11 imagine11. I bought a variable voltage ecig battery from them.

I was sent a piece of junk with NO variable Voltage, and it would not charge. Now, a week later, it will not even work at all. I contacted the seller with pictures of the no variable voltage.

Seller claimed that they do not sell this product, and they check every item they send as working first, therefore I am a liar. PayPal refunded, but I got nasty email from the seller calling me a liar.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 18, 2016.

JUST ANOTHER rip-off by Vzone Personal Vaporizers

Shayan Mesbahi is a thief who will send out junk E-cigs and keep your money. He took me and a friend of mine. He promises that he will ship that day and then you have to chase him down to get it shipped. He deals in overseas junk from China, that works and tastes like SH**. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME or MONEY!!!!

Just a WARNING to stay away and find someone that deals with BETTER product. I don't know what else to write, it pretty straight froward. ALSO ONLY pay thru a credit card or PayPal so you can get your money back.

STAY CLEAR

• Vapor
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 28, 2013.

Comments

YES!! They are crooks.

They are listed on eBay as 11imagine11

Imagine this, I bought a Clove VV ecig battery from them. I got a piece of used junk that had no VV, and would not recharge. I contacted them with pictures, and they wound up telling me that they do not sell this type battery, and if they did, it would have been checked completely before sending it. Then, they wanted me to send it back and pay return postage for their defective product.

PayPal refunded me because they would not. They sent me a nasty email calling me a liar and that I am what's wrong in the world.

San Jose, California, United States #995149

This is Shayan Mesbahi, I am the owner of Vzone Personal Vaporizers. I value everyone of my customers and I do all in y power to make sure they are fully happy with my service, Products, turn around time.

I guaranty every order placed will ship within the first 24 hours of placing the order. I would like to consider myself a person with integrity and honesty. If you claim to have any of those two I challenge you to respond with your name or order number. I will post the information right from my web hosting company showing your Name or order number and the tracking information on how fast your package was shipped and received.

All your other information will stay 100% confidential. It is unfortunate how some competitor or people with personal issues are afraid a fair challenge. So the only way they can come to terms with their own failures or short comings is to hide behind internet and bad mouth innocent people. I wanted to personally thank you Ivapealot to stand up for what you know and to believe to be right.

I feel honored to have had a chance to serve a person such as your self. Thank you!

Driftwood, Texas, United States #994779

I have bought several ecigs and atomizers from Shayan over the last several years. Not one problem, Shayan has always bent over backwards to make things right.

Some people are impossible to please. Looks shayan has stumbled onto another one...that makes two, Hate that you ran into Mr. Impossible again Shayan.

Good luck buddy. Ivapealot.